Visual storyteller specializing in digital, social and editorial art direction, graphic design and CRM. UX/UI app development experience and website content management. Avid iPhone photographer. Dabbler in letterpress and screen printing.
VMLY&R | Senior Experience Designer UI / March ’20—Present | Senior Art Director / November ’19—March ’20
Experience designer creating Go To Market content for the FordPass and Lincoln Way apps.
- Build email communication and in-app messages to reach members and clients of the FordPass and Lincoln Way apps.
- Conceptualize and art direct social videos for both brands; curate and art direct brand imagery to be used for social channels, in-app messages and customer engagement.
- Oversee marketing screen creation for FordPass and Lincoln Way. Screens are used in brochures, how-to videos and digital executions on Ford.com and Lincoln.com.
Campbell Ewald | Senior Art Director / December ’16—November ’19 | Content Art Director / February ’14—December ’16
Art director and graphic designer working across digital, social, print and editorial.
- Build email and direct mail communication for OnStar CRM.
- Manage Chevrolet New Roads digital content on the Chevrolet web site. Repurpose and redesign print stories; art direct and conceptualize video and motion elements for the digital space.
- Layout and program functionality for Cadillac Magazine tablet and mobile app.
- Create social posts for clients such as OnStar, Travelocity and Carfax.
- Art direct photoshoots for Cadillac Magazine and Chevrolet New Roads magazine.
Automobile Magazine | Graphic Designer / Nov. ’12—February ’14
- Design editorial spreads and art direct photoshoots for the print and digital editions of Automobile Magazine.
Louisville Gannett Design Studio | Designer / Dec. ’11—Nov. ’12
- Layout news sections and create graphic openers for Gannett newspapers like the Cincinnati Enquirer, Louisville Courier-Journal and Lansing State Journal.
The Awesome Mitten | Freelance Designer / July ’12—January ’18
- Create illustrations and brandmarks; design homepage graphics, web ads and digital marketing brochures for AwesomeMitten.com.
MSU Athletic Communications | Freelance Designer / Aug. ’13—Aug. ’15
- Conceptualize and execute post-game infographics recapping Michigan State football games for social channels managed by the athletic department.
Michigan Hockey Magazine | Freelance Graphic Designer / Sept. ’11—Nov. ’11
- Rebrand and redesign the Michigan Hockey identity and website; graphic designer, copy editor and webmaster for mihockeynow.com.
Michigan State University (May 2011)
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
- Design Specialization
- Minor in Spanish
- Honors College
- 3.98 GPA
- 2017 Gold Pearl Award: Best Mobile/ Tablet, Cadillac Magazine
- Outstanding Senior Award (School of Journalism)
- Outstanding Senior Award (MSU)
- Mary Adelaide Gardner Scholarship